- 07-Mar-2017 to 06-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Customer Service
- Amarillo, TX, USA
- Full Time
• Paid Holidays • Generous 401(k) program • Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Position: Customer Relations Specialist
Reports To: Pet Parent Relations Manager
Location: Amarillo, Texas
The person hired for this position will represent Merrick Pet Products customer relations team, while assisting pet parents. Primary responsibility of this position is to provide customer service for customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer relations department.
Essential Duties & Key Responsibilities
• Interact with customers via inbound telephone calls to provide information and assistance.
• Record customer interaction, details of inquiries, as well as action taken.
• Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues.
• Maintain weekly/monthly reports via excel or other computer programs.
• Detail Oriented
• Strong computer skills
• Strong communicator
Experience & Educational Requirements
• At least 3-5 years Customer Relations experience preferred
• Knowledge of computer systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Salary and Benefits
• Starting pay -$15.00 per hour
• Full time employment M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Paid Holidays
• Generous 401(k) program
• Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance